Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Westchester Town Center Financial Statemen...

Subject: Re: Westchester Town Center Financial Statement Transmittal
From: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Date: 09/03/2015 07:38 AM

To: Rick Scott crick.scott@lacity.org>

CC: Miranda Paster <miranda.paster@lacity.org>, Rosemary Hinkson
<rosemary.hinkson@lacity.org>, Ellen Yuan <ellen.yuan@lacity.org>, Emelia Tso
<emelia.tso@lacity.org>

BCC: Donald R Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

My goodness... Thanks for the info Rick. The insurance has not expired, sounds
to me like it simply has not been reported properly. I've advised the broker and
he will correct that today. The 2nd news was distributed; another copy will be
sent to you today. We'll try to bring our Quarterly Reports up to date by the end
of next week. Have a good day.

On Sep 3, 2015 6:24 AM, "Rick Scott" < rick.scott@lacitv.orq > wrote:

Thank you Don.

Our records indicate that our office has still not received the BID'S 2015 1st
and 2nd quarter reports (due 4/30/15 and 7/31/15 respectively), the 2nd
quarter newsletter and both the General Liability and Directors' & Officers'
insurances expired on 8/27/15 and have not been renewed.

Please submit the reports and have the insurances renewed as quickly as
possible.

Thank you

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 6:36 AM, Donald Duckworth

c duckworth.donald@gmail.com > wrote:

Attached is the referenced document for your files. Let me know as we can assist further in
anyway. Thank you.

Rick Scott

Neighborhood and Business Improvement District Division
Office of the City Clerk

213.978.1121 direct
213.978.1099 main

1 of 2

08/15/2018 09:50 AM

Re: Westchester Town Center Financial Statemen...

Fax 213.978.1130
Rick.5cott@lacitv.org

2 of 2

08/15/2018 09:50 AM